PRIVACY & SECURITY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Who we are
In a Box Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 9793536) whose registered office is at Priest House, 7 Market Square, Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire, GL6 9BW.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as updated from time to time, and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
• phone us on: 01452 346870
• e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• write to us at: In a Box Group Ltd Priest House, 7 Market Square, Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire, GL6 9BW.
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details along with any IAB account number or correspondence reference you may have.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you make purchases from IAB (including purchases on any device, over the phone, or this Website) or browse this Website, we may collect the following personal data about you:
• your name, age and sex
• your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone (including mobile phone), fax and e-mail details
• where you have registered with us, your user name and password
• where you place an order with us, your payment card details
• your communication and shopping preferences
• your browsing and shopping activities
• your date of birth
• your interests, feedback and survey responses
• your location
• Your school or place of higher education
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party microsite (as described below), including when you sign up to receive IAB newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
How we may store and use your information
IAB (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data
• to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes
• to maintain any registered account that you hold with us
• with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS, push and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you
• for customer satisfaction and market research purposes
• to provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity
• for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes
• for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you. When you place an order with us, we may offer to retain your payment card details for your convenience to save you having to re-enter these details on a future occasion. However, if you prefer that we do not maintain these details, you can go to 'My Account', click on ‘Edit or delete a credit card’ and delete any card information that we hold about you.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party, save for any disclosures of your personal data detailed in this policy. In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties as part of any business or asset sale carried out because IAB has gone into insolvency or any similar situation, but only where lawful and compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
IAB has partnered with certain trusted third parties to make available certain additional third party products and services to you, Each of these third party products and services can be accessed online through the relevant third party's "microsite". A microsite is a website that is owned and operated by a third party but which may be IAB branded and can be accessed from links on the main IAB Website.
E-mail newsletter preferences and text alerts
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by IAB, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience, and other third parties. Some cookies are set by or on behalf of IAB and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website. Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are cookies used for?
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-For Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”2 Click on the “privacy” tab3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”2 Click on the icon “privacy”3 Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”2 Privacy
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the Website. To check that you are in a secure area of the Website before sending personal data to us, please look at the bottom right of your website browser and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key. However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us. If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
• Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
• When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this by going to ‘My Account’ and clicking ‘Change name, email or password’
• Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from inaboxgroupltd.com asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
• the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10)
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
• The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
If you have any questions please contact us.