- What happens if I don’t get the exam grades I need?
- What is clearing?
- How do I go through clearing?
Hopefully you’ll get the exam grades you need, but if you just miss out, the university or college might accept you anyway.
- You might get a place on either your firm or insurance choice, depending how well your exams go.
- You might be offered an alternative by the university/college – a ‘changed course offer’ (which you’ll need to accept or decline).
- You might not get a place, but you can search through the UCAS Clearing service to see what courses still have vacancies.
- If no decisions are showing, give your universities or colleges a call to find out more. All good questions and ones you may need to ask on results day.
Get ahead of the curve and read up on what clearing is, how does the clearing process work, and how to get to university when you don’t get the results you needed! Read more: